Registration guidelines for all participants (national and international):
- All team members must be registered as students from the same institution.
- Each team must consist of 3 (three) members.
- All team members must be enrolled as a student of an Industrial/System Engineering or Operations Management major and must have completed at least 3 (three) semesters of said major.
- There is no institutional cap on the number of participants who can compete in the preliminary stage of the competition. However, only 3 (three) teams per institution will be able to pass the preliminary stage.
- All participants are required to fill out the registration form available at iseec-ieui.com and upload the requested attachments to the website (in .pdf format). The required attachments are:
- Scans of each team member’s student card or government-issued ID
- Formal individual photo of each team member (4×6)
- Scan of an official letter signed by each team member’s Head of Department (or another official that represents the student’s department) confirming each participant’s active status as an active Industrial/System Engineering or Operations Management student of the declared institution.
- Teams that register to compete in the preliminary stage will be charged a registration fee of IDR 300,000 for national teams; international teams will instead be charged the equivalent amount in USD, using currency exchange rates as per December 15, 2019 (IDR 300,000 = USD 25 ).
- Breaking teams* will be required to pay a main competition fee to the tune of IDR 4,000,000 for national teams; international teams will instead be charged the equivalent amount in USD, using currency exchange rates as per December 15, 2019 (IDR 4,000,000 = USD 300). Included within this fee are lodging and transportation costs as well as full-time meals for the duration of the main competition.
*) Breaking teams are teams that have passed the preliminary stage and will participate in the main stage of ISEEC 2020.